My Designs

Thoughts

March 19, 2012

I have designed Taylor Morgan dresses such as this…
Photobucket
and this…
Photobucket
And planed to make a whole collection of dresses like this after I graduate from FIT next year. I always thought I would only do bridal but I have had a change of heart. Something inside me is telling me to maybe come out with a few dresses like the ones above this fall. I am just ready to start making dresses for women. And I want to start sharing them with all of you. This feels good to me the more I think about it. It’s a lot to undertake, but it feels right.

Thoughts?

46 thoughts on “Thoughts

1. Unknown

I’ve been coveting that first dress since I first saw it. Black and white is my weakness. If you include that design I will blissfully and happily buy! 🙂

2. kittykerri

I think it’s a wonderful idea! Especially since I will more likely be able to sport a TM dress than a TM wedding gown. If you make it they will come! =)

3. Andrea

That first dress is amazing! I love your classic, lady like designs. I’m no fashion expert but I love your style. Go with your gut girl!

4. Megan

Not even a question, go for it! I love both of these and can’t wait to see what else you come up with! I’m with Ewa, this blog is a great way to reach people, and there’s a lot of us out here clamoring for beautiful modest dresses!

5. Kim

Yes please! I love all of the dresses you have designed for yourself and can’t wait to see what else you could come up with!

6. melifaif

Thoughts!? I think you are amazing. Plus, every bride could use bridesmaid dresses too. I am loving the 1st look!!!! Make me one, please!?! Girl….NO dream is too big!!! You can do this….go go go!!!!