NYC

Mood Fabrics

March 5, 2012

At Mood Fabrics - NYC for a school project I have for FIT. This place can be so overwhelming sometimes because there are so many choices and it can get very busy in the store
Owner of Mood Fabrics - NYCMood Fabrics - NYC
I spend so much time at Mood. You will find me swatching fabrics regularly there for class and buying fabric for all my projects. This weekend I finally introduced husband to my other home. Now he understands how I spend hours in there every time I go, so many fabrics to choose from, it takes a while! It’s my little hectic heaven. I just love it and all the endless possibilities!The staff is so friendly and helpful every time I go in, it’s great. And if you are lucky, you will see their cute dog, Swatch. If you need fabric check Mood out in person or online. They are great!

Mood Fabrics' doggy Swatches - NYC. The Mood mascot, Swatches roams the store and is perfectly at home. What a cute little dog!
Be sure to enter the giveaway if you haven’t done so yet. Today is the last day!Love,TM

29 thoughts on “Mood Fabrics

1. Sarah Lewis

I loooove mood, I would die to have a similar fabric store here !

I’m now following you, hope you can visit my blog and follow if you like it.

Love,

S

2. stringsandbuttons

It might sounds weird but I love the small of fabric shops! And something about going through them and looking for inspiration. Remind me of when I used to go with my mom when I was a kid. Thanks for sharing x

3. Chelsea

Oh my…it’s a good thing I don’t live near that store or I might just make myself a little bed in the corner and call it home! I love your scarf by the way. Where did you get it?
    xoxo
    Chels

4. Sam

This is the same Mood I see on Project Runway? Wow, that is so cool, wish I could visit there sometime, Id also love to get lost in all the beautiful fabrics

5. Chloe Jacqueline

oh that looks like a little slice a heaven! So many beautiful patterns and colors and a cute pup! I am sure that having kind staff makes it even better! I can see why you would spend lots of time there! =)

6. The Klippel Family

Oh my, I love your blog. I love your style, I love the wedding dresses and I just tried on that dress from Forever, two weeks ago. I buy a lot of my church dresses from Ebay because I can get vintage, retro style used dresses for pretty cheap. But, a dress like that from Forever saves me all of the hassle of going to Ebay!

I love that we get to see the famous fabric store. Of course one of my never ending goals is to sew. Maybe if you were here, but as I can you are plenty busy. I’m going to have to tackle it myself. Someday, hopefully sooner than later. Take care,

Shauna

7. Andrea

Love your blog! I also had a comment from you and am so glad I found yours! How fun to be living your dream! Mood looks amazing and Swatch is quite cute too.