1. Everyone is impatient. Locals move so quickly to make a train or cross the street (even if cars are coming) and they don’t care who is in their way. I find it comical because trains come often and lights change frequently. I don’t even think they are really in a hurry.
2. People eat healthier here. It actually takes effort to go buy the “junk food” in our neighborhood.
3. Groceries are expensive! And you have to go to at least three different grocery stores to get all you need.
4. Tourist are always asking me for directions! Good thing is, I look local. Bad thing is, I am pretty sure I have sent about 10 people in the wrong direction.
5. Everything is so inspiring here. The people, buildings, culture, everything. I just love it all. I especially love the energy people have here. Lots of people going after what they want and making it happen! I love it.