Yesterday I took a day off from blogging because it was my 23rd birthday! So now that I am 23 years old I decided to share 23 things you may or may not know about me!
1. I was born on March 22 in my mom’s hometown of Lincoln, Nebraska.
2. I was raised in Phoenix, AZ.
3. I have never had chicken pox.
4. My dad, Bill Lewis, was in the NFL for ten years.
5. Celine Dion is my favorite singer. Ever.
6. I had blonde hair my whole life until I was about 17. My mom started coloring my hair blonde when I was 3. I hated it. I haven’t colored my hair for 3 1/2 years now.
7. I adore Chanel and Marc Jacobs.
8. I have the biggest sweet tooth.
9. Disneyland is my favorite place on earth.
10. I left my heart in London.
11. I am fascinated by history.
12. I have very powerful dreams every single night. Sometimes my prayers are answered in dreams.
13. I have the best luck with fortune cookies.
14. I use to dance for Disneyland and to this day it was one of my favorite jobs.
15. I went to an all girls high school.
16. I love love love to travel!
17. Dance is a great love of mine. NYC is my favorite place to take class.
18. I have the cutest 9 year old sister anyone could ever ask for.
19. A modeling agent once told me my fingers were to fat. My fingers are one of the boniest parts of my body.
20. My husband is the most supportive person in my life. He makes me a better person and encourages me to go after my dreams.
21. I love to cook! My grandmother is the best cook ever and I call her daily for recipes.
22. I love my family. They all own their own businesses and inspire me daily.
23. I love NYC. It’s my favorite city.
Yesterday for my birthday husband made me waffles, spoiled me with to many presents and took me to lunch at Cheesecake Factory. After work we went to the Austin Rodeo and Carnival. It was so much fun.
When I worked at Disneyland I could sign friends in for free and every time I signed someone in I was able to sign 3 people in a day. So, for example, every time I would sign James in I would be throwing away two free tickets if I didn’t sign two more people in with him. So very frequently we would ask random couples we didn’t know if they wanted to go in to the park for free that day. It was always fun to see their reactions. My favorite time was the first time I ever did it and of course the couple I picked didn’t speak english! They spoke portugeuse but luckily James speaks portuguese and was able to translate.
Well anyways I think all my good karma of signing people into Disneyland paid off last night cause a man gave us free tickets to the Rodeo! We were just going to go to the Carnival but he gave us his extra tickets that were second row. It was awesome. We loved it. It’s something you have to do if you live in Texas and we are glad we got to do it before we move.